From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Magic related events from the year 1831.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- The second American edition of Boy's Own Book, by William Clarke, is published
- The "Double-sighted Phenomenon", an eight-year-old Scottish boy, performs Second Sight
- Manuel complet des sorciers ou la magie blanche dévoilee, by Comte and De Fontenel, is published
- Colonel Stodare, a ventriloquist and magician, is born, June 28
- Dr. Lynn, who possibly inspired Houdini, is born, Oct 17