Cover of Genii (Nov. 1936)
January 27, 1914
|Died||March 1, 1972 (age 58) |
|Categories||Books by Bob Haskell|
Robert "Bob" Haskell (1914-1972) worked in San Francisco for the Pacific Gas and Electric Co. and as a magician in west coast night clubs. During World War II, he toured with his wife Madelaine.
Haskell played the magician's assistant in the film The Mad Magician in 1954 and appeared on at least 2 episodes of "You Asked For It"
- The Magic of Haskell (1962)
- ↑ Cover Genii 1936 November
- ↑ http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=242061#Post242061
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 29, No. 7, September 1949, Magic of Haskell, by Merv Taylor, page 20
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 15, No. 5, January 1951, The Society of American Magicians, by Leslie Guest, Robert Haskell, Regional Vice President, West Coast, page 209
- Cover, The New Tops, Vol. 8, No. 3, March 1968, Cover Portrait… Haskell, page 2
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 90, No. 7, July 2010, PICTURES FROM THE PAST, page 27, Answers to Pictures from the Past, page 63