From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||Barnard Samuel Lerner|
March 19, 1931
BiographyBernard was a sickly child, so he was sent off to Wales to recuperate. When he came back to London his mother used to bribe him to go to the hospital by taking him to a magic shop.
He worked as a professional magician for 50 years before retiring.
- Magic in Miniature Lecture Notes (1958)
- Bernard's Lesson on Coin Magic written by Lewis Ganson (1978)
- Bernard's Lesson on Dice Stacking written by Lewis Ganson (1979)
- Chapter 8: A Session with Bobby Bernard in The Art of Close Up Magic, Vol. 2, page 208 by Lewis Ganson (1969)
- The Bobby Bernard False Cut in Card College Vol. 1, page 58 entitled The False Swing Cut.
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 38, No. 2, April 1958, Linking Ring Columnist Bobby Bernard will present close-up comedy act and lecture at IBM Convention in Buffalo, N.Y., by A. T. Crumpet, page 56