From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Died||February 4, 1969 (age 67) |
Burtini (c.1901 - February 4, 1969), born William Powell in England, was magic dealer, inventor and author.
He worked for the Royal Mint and was a well known manufacturer of magic during the 1940s and 1950s, who made many apparatus from metal.
Awards and honors
- FISM Lausanne, World Champion for Invention (1948)
- Cover of Magic Circular Vol. 50, No. 561 (MAY 1956)
- Obit Abra,VOL. 47. No. 1203 ( FEBRUARY 15, 1969 )
- Burtini's Cups and Balls Routine (written by Fabian) (1946)
- Burtini's Linking Rings Routine (written by Fabian) (1947)