Cards Through Table
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Card (or Cards) Through Table is a classic plot in card magic where one or more playing cards penetrates through the top of a table.
- (1870) To Send a Card Through a Table in The Modern Playmate by Rev. J.G. Wood
- (1949) Card Thru Table by Ed Marlo in The Phoenix no. 193, december 30, page 772 (Used a Short Card).
- (1958) Kings Through Table by Bro. Hamman in The Card Magic of Bro. John Hamman S.M. (Used a Lapping)
- (1962) Through the Table by John Benzais in Close-Up Card Magic by Harry Lorayne
- (1996) Griffin Under Glass (Card through a glass topped table), page 251 in Art of Astonishment Vol. 1.
- (1998) Card Through Table by Gregory Wilson in The Magic Menu, Years Six through Ten; Issues 31 through 60; September 1995 through August 2000. (Vol. 9, no. 48, August)