Cover of Genii (2002)
|Born||Christian Lucien Max Alfred Fechner|
July 26, 1944
|Died||November 25, 2008 (age 64) |
|Categories||Books by Christian Fechner|
Fechner gathered one of the world's largest collection of Robert-Houdin memorabilia for his own mini-museum. He had convinced the family to grant him access to the Robert-Houdin's manuscripts and papers, which he used in his biography of the master magician.
Fechner was the creator of the Bar Stool Levitation.
Awards and honors
- 1st prize FISM grand illusion and invention (1979)
- Cover Genii 2002 November
- Soirées Fantastiques (1988) (French and English)
- Bibliographie de la prestidigitation française (1994)
- La Magie de Robert-Houdin: Une vie d'artiste, Vol. 1 & 2 (2002)
- La Magie de Robert-Houdin: Une vie d'artiste, Vol. 3 (2005)
- The Magic of Robert-Houdin, translated to English by Stacey Dagron, edited by Todd Karr (2003).
| This page incorporated content from Christian Fechner,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- Cover, Genii Magazine, Vol. 65, No. 11, November 2002, Passion or Illusion, Christian Fechner's Life in Film and Magic, page 34
- Magische Welt, Vol. 57, No. 6, November-Dezember 2008, In Memoriam: Christian Fechner, page 34
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 89, No. 1, January 2009, Broken Wand, Christian Fechner, page 113