Close Up Magic Titles Starting With B
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- Balls! by Richard Kaufman (Tannen Magic Inc., 1977). Subtitled "Lessons in Side-Arm Snookery"
- Bands of Gold by Ben Harris (Ben Harris Magic, 1987)
- Baroque Cards by Aldo Colombini (Mamma Mia Magic, 2004)
- Bell's Magic Book by unknown (Bell Publishing Company, 1973). Patrick Page is credited as the "Magic Advisor"
- Best Of Friends, Vol. 1 by Harry Lorayne (Harry Lorayne, Inc., 1982)
- Best Of Friends, Vol. 2 by Harry Lorayne (Harry Lorayne, Inc., 1985)
- Between the Acts by Jimmy Ray (Royal House of Magic, 1961)
- Beyond Secrets by Jay Sankey (Sankey Magic, 2003)
- Billion Dollar Bunko by Simon Lovell (L & L Publishing, 2003)
- The Book or Don't Forget to Point! by The Flicking Fingers published by Kaufman and Greenberg in 1998
- British Close-Up Magic Symposium: The First Decade Compiled and Edited by Mark Leveridge (Mark Leveridge Magic, 2001)