From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Color-Changing Knives is an effect where a pocket knife changes color as it is pushed through the fist.
A set of knives was marketed in 1935 as "The Juggling Knives".
- James Riser's Color Changing Knives
- Enardoe by E.O. Drane
- Ganson Knives
- Merrill Knives
- Mogar Knives
- Jose M. De La Torre Knives
- Scotty York Knives
- Ascanio's World of Knives by Jose de la Torre (1975) - a translation of parts of "Navajas Y Daltonismo" by Arturo de Ascanio y Navaz (1958)
- ↑ Conjuring Credits' article on misc:color-changing_knife
- ↑ The Linking Ring, Vol. 15 no. 10 (December 1935)