From Conjurers' Monthly Magazine
|Born||Ernest Edward Noakes|
November 28, 1873
|Died||February 6, 1956 (age 82) |
Kent, in South East England
|Categories||Books by Ernest Noakes|
Noakes was the second President of the Magic Circle and later as Honorary Vice President.
In the early spring of 1907, performed at the Electric Theatre at the Crystal Palace for a total of fifty weeks, during which he gave well over a thousand performances.
Noakes formed a partnership with Wilfred C. Zelka as "The City Magical Co."
- Magical Originalities (1914)
- Mirthful Memories of a Magician (1920)
- ↑ Cover, Magic Circular, FEBRUARY 1955
- ↑ THE WORLD'S FAIR, Saturday, December 23, 1967, Anniversaries, p.6.
- ↑ The Magic Circular, Vol. 50, No. 559, March 1956, Obituary Ernest E. Noakes, M.I.M.C., page 105
- ↑ The Linking Ring, Vol. 69, No. 8, August 1989, ERNEST E. NOAKES, page 44
- The Magic Wand, Vol. 3. No. 32, April 1913, Mr. Ernest E. Noakes, M.I.M.C, page 501
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, Vol. 60, No. 1544, August 1975, I Remember, by PETER WARLOCK, Ernest E. Noakes, page 162
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 102, No. 1104, July 2008, NOAKES, A Talented Family, by Alan Shaxon, page 201
- Conjurers' Monthly Magazine (Sept. 1907) pg 17