June 1, 1874
|Died||March 31, 1942 (age 67) |
Los Angeles, California
Felix Blei (and later Bley) (1874-1942), who had his own magic show for a short time, was a top professional manager/agent for magicians in the early 1900s.
Blei (which rhymes with eye) began in 1900 managing Morton Clivette.
Blei retired numerous times and managed many famous magicians of the day.
- Morton Clivette (1900-?)
- The Great McEwen (1908-1909)
- Nicola (1909-?)
- Dante (in l911 when known as The Great Jansen and later under the Dante name.)
- Gustave Fasola (1912- 1929)
- Annie Abbott (1913)
- LeRoy-Talma-Bosco (1914)
- Herbert Flint (1915)
- Charles Carter (?)
- Grover George (1924-25)
- S. S. Henry (1931-34)
- Edwin Brush (1934)
- Will Rock (1938)
- ↑ Who's Who in Magic, Sphinx, November, 1931
- ↑ THE MYSTERY OF FELIX BLEY/BLEI by Robert Lund, Perennial Mystics Vol. 2 (1984)