From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||December 20, 1910|
Village of Harby in Leicestershire, England
|Died||February 22, 1986 (age 75) |
Fred Robinson (1910-1986) was the founder and editor of Pabular.
His biography can be found in the book The Magic of Fred Robinson (pp.15-27).
- Snap, Crackle, and Pop! A Brief Interlude with Fred Robinson Live - DVD (filmed in the 1980's)
- The Magic of Fred Robinson, by Peter Duffie
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 75, No. 818, August 1981, A Tribute to Fred Robinson, page 179
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 49, No. 10, April 1986 Obituary Fred Robinson, page 678
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 66, No. 5, May 1986, OBITUARY FRED ROBINSON, by bob Read, page 103
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 80, No. 865, May 1986, Obituary FRED ROBINSON 1910-1986, An appreciation by Bob Read, page 106
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 94, No. 1005, April 2000, Fred Robinson Remembered by J.J. (Editor, OPUS Magazine), page 150
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 72, No. 2, February 2009, On Fred Robinson by Bob Read, page 86, Light from the Lamp, Reviews, Books, REVIEWED BY R. PAUL WILSON, The Magic Of Fred Robinson - Peter Duffie, page 94