Genii 1940 August
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1940 August|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Previous .. Next>|
- Page 369: Cover - John Blackledge
- 371: Our Cover J. Elder Blackledge (Article) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 371: We Hope You Are Like One of These (Mail) by Various
- 372: Genii Speaks (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 373: The Rod and Rings A Self Contained Version (Miscellaneous Props) by E. G. Erwin (Dr.)
- 374: Ideas for Illusionists by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- The Hindu Sack (Illusions)
- New Presentation for the Doll's House (Illusions)
- 374: The Sun and Moon Trick (Miscellaneous Props) by Loring Campbell
- 375: Seemingly Impossible (Cards) by T. Page Wright
- 376: Classified Ad Test (Mentalism) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 376: International News The Society of India (News) by Jehangir
- 377: Of Tricks and Men Idea by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Al Baker's Salt Vanish by Victor Trask (Miscellaneous Props)
- Grandmother's Necklace by Frank Stratton (Miscellaneous Props)
- Clippo by R.M. Jamison (Miscellaneous Props)
- Pocket Index Idea by Caryl S. Fleming (Miscellaneous Props)
- Combination of Karson's Slicko and Val Evans' Glass Penetration by Caryl S. Fleming (Miscellaneous Props)
- Servant by Herman L. Weber (Miscellaneous Props)
- Routine with the Silver Nest of Boxes by Orville W. Meyer (Coins)
- Card Trick Inspired by Rolland Hamblen (Cards)
- 378: Genii Juniors by Billy Larsen, Jr.
- Robert Schroeter (Article)
- A Page for Junior Magicians (Editorial)
- Cards-To-Wallet (Cards) by Spencer Crilly
- Presentation Idea for Die Box (Miscellaneous Props) by Robert Schroeter
- 379: I Know What's Wrong With Magic ! (Article) by Walter M. Pratt
- 380: Didja Ever ? (Article) by Frank Stratton
- 380: From Wisconsin (News) by Walter the Magician
- 380: Los Magicos Legerdemain (News) by Rudy Miller
- 381: Paging the Ladies by Geraldine Conrad
- Editorial/ Magigals (Article)
- Recipes of the Month : Genii Pineapple Fluff (Article) by Orra Dillinger
- Recipe for Cheesecake (Article) by Blanche Nathan
- 382: Chicago Notes (News) by George Troseth
- 382: Connecticut Conjuring (News) by Vynn Boyar
- 382: Kanter's Komments (News) by Mitchell Kanter
- 383: Ribbins (News) by C.T.
- 383: The Letter Edged in Black Words and Music by (Article) by Bob Weill
- 383: Seattle in 1940 (News) by M.C. Hickerson
- 383: Night Club Buzz Saw Illusion Idea Suggested by Hans Hjorth (Illusions) by Billy Larsen, Jr.
- 384: Conventions News P.C.A.M. (News) by Anonymous
- 388: Conventions News 8th Annual Piff Paff Poof (News) by Bob Weill
- 389: Magic of the East (News) by Max Holden
- 389: Detroit News (News) by Harold Sterling
- 389: Scattered Shots (News) by Len O. Gunn
- 390: Anent The Ghost Rap Projector (Article) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 390: Open Letter About the Ghost Rap Projector (Mail) by Edward Saint (Dr.)
- 391: In Memory Will T. Morris (Obituaries) by Anonymous
- 391: Pasadena Magicians Guild (News) by Bill McGee
- 392: Magiministers (Article) by Gordon W. Mattice (Rev)
- 392: Maw & Skully (Patter) by Max Terhune
- 392: Chap's Corner (Article) by Frank Chapman
- 393: Bagdad (News) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 394: Northern California Comments (News) by Robert Stull
- 395: As We Go To Press (News) by William W. Larsen, Sr.