Genii 1940 March
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1940 March|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Previous .. Next>|
- Page 205: Cover - Carl W. Jones
- Page 210: Genii Speaks by Willima W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 211: Together Again by R. C. Buff
- Page 212: Another Ink Mystery by Len J. Sewell
- Page 212: Method of Forcing 3 Cards by Herman Weber
- Page 213: Of Tricks and Men by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 214: A Few Tricks and Ideas by U. F. Grant
- Page 214: Vase Oriental by Ed Reese
- Page 214: Introductory Patter for The Linking Rings by Dr. Victor Trask
- Page 215: Helpful Hints for the Amateur Magician by Gilbert Blair
- Page 215: Color Changing Wand by Herman Weber
- Page 215: The Mindreading Pencil by Loring Campbell
- Page 216: Genii Juniors by Billy Larsen
- The Phantom Spots by Bill Sanborn
- Cube and Marble by Stewart Grant
- Page 209: Our Cover - Carl Jones by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 217: Dariel Fitzkee and His Show by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 220: K. E. C. A. Broadcast by Von Rossdell Mayer
- Page 226: P. C. A. M. - I.A.M. Official News
- Page 218: Chap's Corner by Frank Chapman
- Page 218: Magi-Ministers by Rev. Gordon W. Mattice
- Page 219: Paging the Ladies by Geraldine Conrad
- Page 221: Scattered Shots by Len O. Gunn
- Page 222: From Wisconsin by Walter The Magician
- Page 222: Detroit News by Harold Sterling
- Page 222: A Review by Frank Stratton
- Page 223: San Diego Dates by Carl Heilbron
- Page 224: Chicago Notes by George Troseth
- Page 224: Knights of Magic by Lew Dick
- Page 224: Kanter's Komments by Mitchell Kanter
- Page 225: Magic of the East by Max Holden
- Page 225: Max and Skully at the Hermitage by Max Terhune
- Page 225: Ribbins by C.T.
- Page 226: Northern California Comments by Robert Stull
- Page 226: Seattle News by Charles Smith
- Page 227: Chicago Chatter by Jim Sherman
- Page 227: Didja Ever? by Frank Stratton
- Page 228: Los Magicos Legerdemain by Rudy Miller