Genii 1943 November
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1943 November|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Previous .. Next>|
- Page 73: Cover - Jimmy Sanders
- Page 78: Genii Speaks by William Larsen, Sr.
- Page 79: The Improved Wine and Water by Alan Wakeling
- Page 79: Grippo the Magnificient by Sydney Omarr
- Page 80: Angles for Canteen Magicians by Julien Proskauer
- Page 80: As a Result of an Error by Chester Morris
- Page 81: Moron Magic - How to Get Out of Tricks That Go Wrong, Gracefully by Mandroop the Magician (George McAthy)
- Page 81: Forgotten Routine (used by Cortini) by Peter Godfrey
- Page 82: Fish Factory by Sid Fleischman
- Page 83: Magical Ideas by Loring Campbell
- Page 84: Cigarette to Dollar Bill Trick by Tommy Woo
- Page 84: Tip on Chinese Stick by Tommy Woo
- Page 84: A Letter to the Editor by The Grate Gus
- Page 85: The Society of Indian Magicians by Anonymous
- Page 85: Our Cover - Jimmy Sanders by Kolar
- Page 86: My Magical Masters - Maskelyne and Devant by Peter Godfrey
- Page 88: Magigals by Geraldine Larsen
- Page 88: There Were Always Magigals by Frances Ireland
- Page 88: Magic's Queen of Mystery - Poem by C.K. Hayden
- Page 89: On the Land - On the Sea - In the Air - Magicians in the Service by William Larsen, Sr.
- Page 90: Of Magicians - Who They Are - Where They Are - What They're doing by Wimmiam Larsen, Sr.
- Page 90: Obituaries
- Judson Cole
- Dale S. Walter
- Mrs Bertha Lord Sargent
- Lucien Pitzer
- Page 91: Parent Assembly News by John Crimmins, Jr.
- Page 92: M-U-M by Leslie Guest