Genii 1949 August
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1949 August|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
Cover subject: Tom Dethlefsen
- 358: Facing the Facts (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 359: A Perfect Key Ring Switch (Miscellaneous Props) by A. N. Rossi
- 360: Conclusive Proof of Mental Telepathy (Mentalism) by Frank Chapman
- 361; Cobwebs and Shadows (Mentalism) by Bascom Jones, Jr.
- 362: The Sultan and the Dancing Girls An Illusionette (Illusions) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 363: Brush Mind Reading Stunt (Mentalism) by Charles R. Brush
- 364: Double Daring (Mentalism) by Frederick M. Shields & Bascom Jones, Jr.
- 365: Results of the Genii - Orben Poll Article Three (Article) by Robert Orben
- 367: Your New Act from Genii (Article) by Ray Muse
- 369: Paper and Ink (Book review) by Dariel Fitzkee
- 370: Swami Salami Cartoon Strip (Article) by Hume & McAthy
- 370: Our Cover - Tom Dethlefsen (Article) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- 371: Max Holden In Loving Memory (Obit) by Anonymous
- 372: Magigal Reviews (News) by Fletcher
- 378: Index to Volume 13 by Ray Muse