Genii 1950 April
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1950 April|
|Link||View online (iGenii and CARC subscribers only)|
|Browse||<Prev Issue .. Next Issue>|
- Page 249: Cover subject: Volta (Burling Hull)
- Page 254: The Magi-Market (Trick review) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 257: Guys and Gimmicks (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 258: Fans in Magic (Miscellaneous Props) by Tan Hock Tuan
- Page 259: Kalman's Card Control (Cards) by Kalman (of Montreal)
- Page 260: Durham's Safety Pin Thru Hank (Miscellaneous Props) by Richard Durham
- Page 361: A Baker's Dozen of Ideas and Bits of Business With the Miser's Dream (Coins) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 262: Ring on Wand (Miscellaneous Props) by Harry Louine
- Page 262: New York Notes (News) by Bert Feinson
- Page 263: The Tortoise and the Hare (Cards) by Edward C. Jochens
- Page 264: The Magic of Costume Jewelry (Miscellaneous Props) by Ray Muse
- Page 266: Double Daring Mephisto's Monocle (Cards) by Frederick M. Shields & Bascom Jones, Jr
- Page 267: Wet or Dry (Miscellaneous Props) by George Keir
- Page 267: No Deposit Bottle Baffles Berle (Article) by Anonymous
- Page 268: Publicity of the Month (News) by Anonymous
- Page 270: Our Cover: The Amazing Volta Burling Hull by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 270: Members of San Jose Mystic Thirteen (Article) by Anonymous
- Page 271: Towns' Teen Topics New Card Star (Article) by Glen E. Towns
- Page 272: Paper and Ink (Book review) by Dariel Fitzkee
- Page 273: Results of the Genii - Orben Poll In Conclusion (Article) by Robert Orben
- Page 275: A Houdini Escape (Article) by Edward Saint (Dr.)
- Page 275: Notes from the Magicians Guild (News) by Walter Gibson
- Page 276: Be Careful of Television It Can Hurt You (Article) by Burling Hull (Volta)
- Page 277: Hecklers Are Made ... ... Not Born An Opinion (Article) by Felix Korim (Sir)
- Page 278: P.C.A.M. Convention News (News) by Chandler Stevens
- Page 278: The First Combined Convention (News) by Al Leech
- Page 279: Swami Salami Cartoon Strip (Article) by Hume & McAthy
- Page 279: Bagdad on the Hudson (News) by Edward W. Dart