From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Interlaced Vanish is a card routine in which three cards, face down between the four face-up kings, vanish. It was created by Paul Harris and published in the first issue of Apocalypse Vol 1 No 1 (January, 1978)
- The Interlaced Vanish - Five Methods by Ed Marlo in Marlo's Magazine, Vol. 3 (1979)
- H.A.M. (Harris-Ackerman-Mendoza) in "Mendoza Series of Personal Instruction" (1980).
- Interlaced Vanish II by Paul Harris in Close-Up Kinda Guy (1983)
- Interlaced Swindle by David Williamson in Williamson's Wonders (1989)
- Interlaced Space by Paul Harris in Art of Astonishment Vol 1 (1996)