Larson Museum of Magic
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
The Larson Museum of Magic, in New York City on West 66th St. (Manhattan), was Charles H. Larson's (c.1870-1950) collection which he kept at his private residence and in his business office. It contained nearly 40,000 tricks, gimmicks, and apparatus from which he had gathered from all over the world. He also cataloged his collection of card tricks, consisting of some 2,000 principles, which he had grouped together in small metal boxes.
Larson made numerous trips to Europe, visiting many countries in search for magic.