Cover of Sphinx (May 1931)
|Born||Louis Gabriel Zingone|
Louis (or Luis) Zingone (fl. 1930s-40s) was a professional cardman who worked vaudeville and private parties during 1930s-40s.
He began learning trick with his uncle when he was a attending P.S. 1 in Long Island City as a boy.
He mastered Erdnase while working at a car wash. Zingone performed in New York in 1934 doing the Cut and Restored Rope, Card in Cigarette, Egg and Silk, and Torn and Restored Newspaper.
- Luis Zingone's Dual Prophecy (1932)
- Zingone Spread (by 1940).
- Zingone's Recorded Card Tricks - three 78 rpm records and booklets. (See ad in Linking Ring, Vol. 19, no. 9, november 1939. Tricks that Speak for Themselves)
- Expert Card Technique
- Scarne on Card Tricks by John Scarne
- Greater Magic
- The Amateur Magician's Handbook.
- ↑ It's the Gimmick That Counts, The Daily Star, Long Island City, March 29, 1932