Magician's Guild

From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Jump to: navigation, search

There were a few organizations known as a "Magician Guild".

The Magicians Guild of America in Colon Michigan which began in 1938 and was formally called the "Capitol Magic Club". [1] The Tops magazine bore the title as its Official Organ.

Another was the Magician's Guild of America in New York City which was a professional magic society started around 1943.

A few IBM rings used the term such as the Magicians Guild of Lansing (Ring No. 54), the Edmonton Magicians Guild (Ring No. 28), and the London Magicians Guild (Ring No. 265) which was formed in London, Ontario, Canada (as a result of a name change from the "London Magic Club")[2].

There was also a Pasadena Magicians Guild in the 1930s and Atlantic States Magicians Guild in the 1960s.


References

  1. Tops, May 1938, page 10
  2. http://magiclondon.brinkster.net/
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Interaction
Support our sponsor
Share
Print/export
Toolbox