Mark Lewis is a Scottish magician, psychic, hypnotist, palmist, tarot card reader and Svengali pitchman who worked in the U.K., Holland, Ireland, and the United States before emigrating to Toronto, Canada.
While working in Ireland he wrote astrology columns for Irish newspapers. On moving to Canada he became very active in performing magic at trade shows where he used his background as an exhibition pitchman to gather crowds and promote company messages as a trade show magician. He is considered to be one of the leading trade show performers in Canada.
- The Long and the Short of It (2002)
- Marmaduke The Wonder Mouse (2006?)
- The Wit and Wisdom of Mark Lewis (ebook 2007)
- The Lives of a Showman (2011)
- On the latest books and creations: I have no interest whatever in any trick, move or concept invented after the year 1954.
- On using the word Scripts vs. Patter: "Only daft magicians who have taken acting lessons or who wish to be pretentious use that silly word." 
- On the greatest card magician: I am the greatest card magician of all time but modesty inhibits me from mentioning it.
- Tip for working during the winter months: Work indoors. 
- On which tricks he likes to present: That is a completely irrelevant question since I don't present tricks. No. I present ME doing tricks.