From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||May 8, 1933|
|Died||February 3, 2009 (age 75) |
He was awarded the Tenkai Prize in 1969, and won the Izumikyokasho literary prize for his mystery writing. He also received the Naoki Award, Japan's highest award for light literature.
- Creative Works in Magic (Japanese and English) (1970)
- Five Times Five: Japan (Kaufman, 1992)
- Four by Four
- Four from Nowhere
- Propelled Chinese/Silver
- Fabric Through Pasteboard
- The Knotted Letter
- New Magic of Japan (Kaufman & Goldstein, 1988)
- Coin Fugue (introduced new coin sleight, The M.A. Coin Propulsion"
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 5 (Minch & Goldstein, 1986)
- Fair Exchange
Atsukawa in Genii
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 103, No. 1113, April 2009, Masao Atsukawa has died…, page 99