Masters of Magic
Masters of Magic, inspired by the Stars of Magic series in both design (i.e., text counter-posed with photo illustrations) and content (i.e., each booklet focused on one routine), was published by the Camirand Academy of Magic from 1979 to 1986.
- Volume 1, #1: Finger on the Card (1979) A second, completely rewritten edition was published in 1986.
- Volume 1, #2: Supershells (1979)
- Volume 1, #3: The Silver Passage (1980)
- Volume 1, #4: The Two Goblets (1980)
- Volume 1, #5: Threshold (1981)
- Volume 1, #6: The Homing Ring (1983)
- Volume 2, #1: The Coin Connection, by Eric DeCamps (written by Gary Ouellet) (1986)
Other tricks had been publicly slated for the series, including Meir Yedid's CompuCard, which was instead published in Incredible Close-Up Magic (Ouellet, 1982), Gary Ouellet's The Silverdust Routine, which ended up in Close-Up Illusions (1990), and David Acer's Printed Matter, which ultimately appeared in Natural Selections, Volume II (Acer, 1999).