From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Frequency||monthly then quarterly|
|First issue||October 1932|
|Final issue||April 1934|
It started as a monthly, but then issued quarterly after the first three issues.
- VI Nl - Oct. 1932, pp. 2-10
- VI N2 - Nov. 1932, pp. 12-22
- VI N3 - Dec. 1932, pp. 24-34
- VI N4 - Jan./Feb./Mar. 1933, pp. 2-12, Frank Ducrot on cover.
- VI N5 - Apr./May/June 1933, pp. 48-58, Charles Diestel on cover.
- VI N6 - July/Aug./Sept. 1933, pp. 60-70, George Linnhauser on cover.
- VI N7 - Oct./Nov./Dec. 1933, pp. 72-82., Thiel the Great on cover.
- VI N8 - April 1934, pp. 84-94, George Krinog on cover.
- New Phoenix, page 123
- Magic Cauldron No 54 (December, 1974)