New York Magic Symposium
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
The New York Magic Symposium was an annual convention that was produced in the early 1980s by Adam Fleischer and Vito Lupo. The first one was held August 19-22, 1982 at the Roosevelt Hotel, Manhattan, and was attended by some 400 magicians.
- August 19-22, 1982 Roosevelt Hotel
- August 25-28, 1983 Roosevelt Hotel
- August 16-19, 1984 - San Francisco
- August 23-26, 1984 - New York.
- May 24-26, 1985 - Los Angeles, California
- February 7-9, 1986 - Berkeley, California
- May 23-25, 1986 - New York City
- August 7-19, 1986 - Tokyo, Japan.
- July 9-12, 1987 - New York City
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 1 by Richard Kaufman (1982)
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 2 by Richard Kaufman (1983)
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 3 by Adam Fleischer & Stephen Minch (1984)
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 4 by Stephen Minch (1985)
- The New York Magic Symposium - Collection 5 by Stephen Minch & Phil Goldstein (1986)
- What was supposed to be Volume 6 was written by Stephen Minch, but bought and published by L&L Publishing in 1990 under the title Spectacle.