Professional Card Magic

From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Jump to: navigation, search
Professional Card Magic
GreenProfessionalMagic.jpg
AuthorCliff Green
EditorHowie Schwarzman
PublisherTannen Magic Inc.
IllustratorEd Mishell
Publication Date1961
LanguageEnglish
Pages159
 
Professional Card Magic was written by Cliff Green.

Richard Kaufman purchased the copyright to this book and has been working on a new one with more clearly written instruction, which was originally edited by Howie Schwarzman.

It was reprinted in softcover by Louis Tannen of New York in 1979. The content is the same, however the size of the book was reduced making it a bit harder to read.

Richard Kaufman purchased the copyright from D. Robbins and has been in the process of rewriting it for decades.

Editions

An edition was printed in a hardbound and softbound.

Contents

  • New Concepts on the Double Lift
  • Topping the Pass
  • The 90% Perfect Change (including the other 10%)
  • The Phoenix Aces: visible production of Aces
  • Henry Christ's Fabulous Ace Routine
  • Toppng the Peek
  • The Evaporating Aces
  • Flight of the Blues: card across
  • Interlocked Card Production: including the original method and the beautiful Cotton-Sendax Method
  • General Delivery Cards to Pocket: red cards to one pocket and black to another
  • Impromptu Cards Across: includes an unfathomable card prediction
Book Navigation
Category:Books by author Category:Books by publisher Category:Books by year
Category:Classic Books Category:Series Category:Manuscripts
Early Magic Books Bibliographies Magic themed novels
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Interaction
Support our sponsor
Share
Print/export
Toolbox