Quick Three-Way is a sequence which displays three cards as seemingly all alike with a minimum of repetitious moves. It has been used in numerous packet tricks, most notably Color Monte. It was published by Ed Marlo in Ibidem No. 15, December 1958 and incorporated the Christ/Annemann Alignment Move.
Publications and variations
- Quick 3 Way by Ed Marlo in Ibidem no. 15, (December 1958)
- New Quick 3 Way by Ed Marlo in Kabbala, vol. 3, no. 6, (1976), page 78.
- Bill Okal's Three Way, page 47 in Card Cavalcade 4 by Jerry Mentzer, (1977).
- On the BTM, page 101 in CardMagic by Richard Kaufman, (1979).
- The Low-Down Count By William Zavis in Abracadabra Vol. 74, No. 1907 (August 21, 1982)
- Quick D-Way by Derek Dingle, Harry Riser, Frank Thompson in The Complete Works of Derek Dingle by Richard Kaufman (1982) and 21st Century Card Magic by James Swain (1999)
- Slide Three-Way by Phil Goldstein in Majorminor (1983). Reprint in Counthesaurus by Jon Racherbaumer (2004)
- Convincing Quick 3-Way by Ed Marlo in The New Tops, Vol. 24, no. 1, January 1984
- Another Quick 3-Way by Ed Marlo in The New Tops, Vol. 25, no. 1, January 1985, page 37.
- Boggle Switch by J.K. Hartman in Apocalypse Vol. 8, no. 1, January 1985.
- Yours, Mine, and Ours by Jim Swain in Richard's Almanac no. 34, 35, 36, december 1983.
- Ackerman's Quick Four Way, page 122 in Las Vegas Kardma and Quick Three Way page 144. (1994)
- Quick Three-Way My Way by Wesley James in Enchantments (2004)