From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||Robert William Doidge, Jr.|
October 12, 1892
Doidge was also a veteran of the U. S. Marine Corps.
At one time, he was suspected as being Oudini, because of the number of books, "The Great Mystery", he had available to sell.
- Vaudeville Mind Reading (publisher) (1920)
- Vaudeville Ventriloquism (with David J. Lustig) (1920)
- Radio-Vision The New Mind Reading Code (as Calostro) (1940)
- ↑ Who's Who in Magic, Sphinx, December, 1935
- ↑ Without the Shuffle, by Gene Gordon, Genii 1959 September.