From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||Robert Harkness Parrish, Jr.,|
December 26, 1918
St. Louis, Missouri
|Died||March 3, 1994 (age 75) |
|Categories||Books by Robert Parrish|
Robert Parrish (1918-1994) was editor of Magicol from 1950 until his death in 1994.
His principal occupation was, as he put it, "writing for money." He worked for Robert Nelson and Associates raising funds for colleges and organizations.
- You'd Be Surprised (with John Goodrum) (1937)
- 3 Slate Routines (1938)
- Do That Again (with Oscar Weigle) (1939)
- For Magicians Only: A Guide to the Art of Mystifying (1944)
- New Ways to Mystify (1945)
- Inside Magic (with George Boston) (1947)
- My Uncle and Miss Elizabeth; a novel (1948)
- Okito on Magic (1952)
- Parrish's The Magician's Handbook (1958)
- An Evening with Charlie Miller (1961)
- Words about Wizards (1994)
- Great Tricks Revisited (1995)