From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Roll-Over Aces is a Triumph based card effect developed by Derek Dingle where the deck is given several face-up and face-down shuffles then following occurs:
- The deck is "rolled" on the table, leaving 4 packets behind with an Ace on each packet.
- The Ace packets are spread revealing four Royal Flushes under each.
- The remainder of the deck is spread showing all the cards are separated by suit and in numerical order.
The Roll-Over action was created by Ron Ferris.
- Derek Dingle's Roll-Over Aces in Riffle Shuffle Technique Part Two (1975)
- Bruce Cervon's Roll Em Over Again and Roll-Over Aces in Card Secrets of Bruce Cervon - uses any named four of a kind (no royal flushes) (1976)
- Roll-Over-Kill by Ariel Frailich (1979)
- Derek Dingle's Rollover Aces in The Complete Works of Derek Dingle (1982)
- Ray Mertz' "Slop Shuffle" Roll Over in Apocalypse, Vol. 8, No. 9, Sep. 1985
- Jean-Jaques Sanvert's One-Shuffle Rollover in Apocalypse, Vol. 11, No. 11, Nov. 1988