Ten Card Trick
Ten Card Trick is a card plot in which Ten cards are laid face down on the table and any number of cards shifted from one end of the row to the other while the performers back is turned. When the magician turns back around, he tells how many cards were moved.
It's a mathematical card trick.
- A Row of Cards Being Placed Face Downwards on the Table, .... in Modern Magic (1876) written by Professor Hoffmann.
- An Incomprehensible Divination Howard Thurston's Card Tricks (1901)
- The Row of Ten Cards in Expert at the Card Table (1902)
- New Transferred Cards By Wright & Larsen in Genii 1938 July
- An Incomprehensible Divination IN Greater Magic (1938)
- Another Baker Twist to The Old Ten Card Trick in Greater Magic (1938)