Today in magic history
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
On this day May 22...
- 1859 - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was born.
- 1925 - Tony Andruzzi was born.
- 1966 - Stanley Collins passes away.
- 2002 - David Blaine's special "Vertico" aired on ABC. David stood on a circular platform only 22 inches in diameter, 109 feet from the ground in Manhattan’s Bryant Park, for two days and two nights, with no food, water, sleep, and nothing to sit or lean on.
- 2010 - Martin Gardner passes away.