Todd Kar (b.1965) is owner and operator of The Miracle Factory.
After studying at the University of Paris and the University of Southern California, Karr wrote for various newspapers including the Los Angeles Times before moving to Paris to begin a career as a full-time magician. Karr has performed from close-up magic to illusions and has done private shows for Monaco's Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, and the late Prince Rainier. He has worked at the Casino de Monte Carlo, the Monte Carlo Sporting Club, the Casino de Paris, and on French television shows.
Karr served as Magic Consultant for VH1 on their Celebracadabra series and levitated the Pussycat Dolls pop group for the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. He is Entertainment Director for the Magic Castle booking their acts.
Karr has lectured at the Los Angeles Conference on Magic History and the Magic Collectors' Association symposiums, presenting talks on his historical research.
- Backyard Magic (1996)
- The Silence of Chung Ling Soo (2001)
- Germain the Wizard - editor (2002)
- The Secret Ways of Al Baker editor (2003)
- Christian Fechner's four-volume The Magic of Robert-Houdin
- The Award-Winning Rope Magic of Francis Tabary
- 1584 Old French Clever and Pleasant Inventions: Part One - co-edited with Stephen Minch