September 16, 1940
Tony Binarelli (b. September 16, 1940), born in Rome, Italy, is one of the best known magic performers in that country.
BiographyBinarelli has made numerous appearances on Italian television and has doubled for the hands of actors in more than 50 films.
Binarelli has served as President for the IBM of Italy. During the celebrations of the Centenary of the Magic Circle (London 2005), Tony was appointed member of the "Inner Circle" and awarded the "Gold medal" of honor.
- 1967 - Second Prize at the F.I.S.M. World Competition
- 1970 - Second Prize in Card Magic at the F.I.S.M. World Congress
- 1973 - First Prize in Card Magic at the Congress of Montecarlo
- 1976 - Winner of the Television Critics Award as Best Magician of the Year
- 1989 - "La Caravella" Award, given by the National Press Association, for best magic and entertainment
- Playmagic 1, (Lecture Notes) (1976)
- Playmagic 2, (Lecture Notes) (1979)
- Playmagic 3, (Italian, German) (1985)
- Playmagic 4, (Italian) (1989)
- My Way To Mentalism (2000)
- Class Act: The Magic of Tony Binarelli by Gary Ouellet (1991)
Books for General Public
- Dopo Cena Con Il Mago (After Dinner with a Magician) (1972)
- Quinta Dimensione (The Fifth Dimension) (1977)
- Occhio Al Baro (Spot the Cheat) (1982)
- Tutti I Trucchi Del Gioco D'Azzardo (All the Tricks of Gambling) (1985)
- Io E Lui ...... Il Mazzo Di Carte (My Life with a Deck of Cards) (1990)
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 62, No. 4, April 1982, OUR COVER - TONY BINARELLl, by Fernando Riccardi, page 61
- Class Act: The Magic of Tony Binarelli, About Tony Binarelli, page 13
- The Linking Ring Vol. 85, No. 3, March 2005, Tony Binarelli, One-Man Parade by Jon Racherbaumer, page 89