From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 17:12, 25 July 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1843.
|See all Articles that link here|
- Please add events below if an article you write falls in this year.
- The Fashionable Science of Parlour Magic, a book by John Henry Anderson, is published
- Charles De Vere, who ran a magic shop in London, is born
- Joseph Vanek is appointed professor at the Pester Seminar and was decorated by the Hungarian Government
- David Tobias Bamberg, a magician in the Bamberg family, is born
- The Thumb Tie is market as “The Tied Thumbs”, London
- W. Englemann, publishes the original Bibliotecha Magica et Pneumatica, a collection of magic Bibliographies
- The Breakaway Fan was known to have started being sold
- Neurypnology, an early book on Hypnotism, is published