From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 17:03, 16 February 2012 by Jpecore
Arch Triumphs is a book dedicated to the Triumph premise.
It contains a history of the effect created by Dai Vernon and these routines:
- Page 04: Triumph for Two by Simon Aronson
- Page 08: Hofzinser Triumphs by Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 10: Triumphant Aces by David Solomon
- Page 12: Swindle Triumph by Ed Marlo
- Page 14: Optional Center Card Transfer by Ed Marlo
- Page 21: I-F Triumph by Ed Marlo
- Page 23: Bowl-Over Aces by Steve Freeman & Roger Klause
- Page 27: Stop Perfecting Triumph by Simon Aronson, Dave Solomon & Ed Marlo
- Page 29: Push-Thru Failure Triumphs by Jon Racherbaumer
- Page 33: Toss-In Triumph by Dave Solomon
- Page 35: Tipsy Triumph by Gene Castillon
- Page 38: Select Bibliography
- Page 43: Deal-Down Triumph by Fred Braue
- Page 44: Joker Switch by Mel Brown
Reviewed in Genii 1978 June.
Reprinted and expanded in 2003 as Arch Triumphs 2.0 (ebook)
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|