Bailey and Tripp
Three months after the store was opened, Bailey bought out Tripp's interest in the establishment, but Tripp continued to turn out apparatus and illusions for him. Upon Tripp's death, it was continued as the S. Willson Bailey Company.
The store was moved from Boston to across the river in Cambridgeport, where Bailey also added a workshop. About the year 1912, he moved one last time to Cambridge.
His shop was eventually bought by Frank Ducrot.
- ↑ Trix and Chatter by Werner Dornfield (1921), page 77