|Notable works||featured in Buzzfeed, CNBC, & Business Insider|
Dan Chan, "The Millionaires' Mentalist"  has performed over 5000 live performances between 2002 and 2020 for corporations including Airbnb, Apple, Bank of America, BitTorrent, Buzzfeed, Charles Schwab, Chevron, Cloudflare, CISCO, Deloitte, EA, eBay, Facebook, Falconstor, Golden State Warriors, Google, HP, Intel, Kaiser Permanente, Kleiner Perkins, LinkedIn, Lyft, Marriott, Merrill Lynch, Netflix, Oracle, Paramount Pictures, PayPal, Quora, Radio Disney, Ritz Carlton, Sequoia Capital, SF Giants, Sony Play Station, Twitter, USCG, VISA, Wells Fargo, Yahoo, and Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. He has made multiple television appearances on ABC, CBS, NBC, AFN and MTV. In 2020 he was featured in Voyage LA, The Hustle, Business Insider, and CNBC for his pivot to virtual shows.   
Chan performed in Sun Valley Idaho for the Allen and Company's annual gathering. His skills featuring illusions, escapes, juggling, pickpocketing and Bian Lian has garnered performances in Las Vegas, Japan, Mexico, Washington D.C., and the Magic Castle in Hollywood.
Awards and Honors
- San Jose Magician of the Year, Oakland Magician of the Year, and Bay Area Magician of the Year.
- ↑ Millionaires' Mentalist (2020), . The Millionaires' Mentalist.
- ↑ The Hustle(2020), Meet Daniel Chan. Voyage LA.
- ↑ Business Insider(2020), Silicon Valley's Favorite Magician Pivoting to Zoom. Business Insider.
- ↑ The Hustle(2020), Silicon Valley’s favorite magician reimagines his act in the age of Zoom. The Hustle.
- ↑ CNBC (2020), [https://www.wsj.com/articles/alacazoom-magic-acts-disappear-from-theaters-reappear-online-11608482754 Alacazoom! Magic Acts Disappear from Theaters, Reappear Online]. The Wall St. Journal.