Difference between revisions of "Edward Proudlock"
(Add bio pic)
m (Correct titles of books; links to books)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
== Books ==
== Books ==
* Proudlock's Routine with Thimblesby [[Edward Bagshawe]] (1933)
* Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silks by Edward Bagshawe (1936)
* Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silksby Edward Bagshawe (1936)
* Proudlock's Egg Bag and Four Ace Presentationsby Edward Bagshawe (1938)
Revision as of 14:32, 12 July 2020
E. D. Proudlock
|Born||Edmund Dunn Proudlock|
June 4, 1882
|Died||January 9, 1958 (age 75) |
Edward Proudlock (1882-1958) was a semi-professional sleight-of-hand magician.
In his early days, presented an act in 18th century court dress, knee breeches and powdered wig, as if to be a Court Magician.
Teddy, as called by those that knew him, was a kindly, quiet man with his dry style of humor.
- Gold Medalist Magicians' Club London (1928)
- E. D. Proudlock's Routine with Thimbles by Edward Bagshawe (1933)
- Edward Proudlock's Version of the Sympathetic Silks by Edward Bagshawe (1936)
- Proudlock's Egg Bag and Four Ace Presentations by Edward Bagshawe (1938)
- Death reported in Abracadabra, SATURDAY, 8th FEBRUARY, 1958, Vol. 25 No. 628.
- Tricks That Mystify by Will Goldston (1934)