Fellowship of Christian Magicians
The International Fellowship of Christian Magicians was formed in 1953 by a group of individuals interested in sharing the Gospel using sleight of hand illusions. Since its humble California beginnings it has grown into an international organization with thousands of members from all walks of life. These members are not only performers of Gospel magic, but also entertainers across the world, secular and gospel, that are members of the Christian faith. Notable members include entertainers like: Andre Kole, Justin Flom, Duane Laflin, Randy Christensen, Kenrick "ICE" McDonald, David McCreary, Robert Hill, Don Bursell, Jeff McMullen and others.
Many of its members are involved in ministries that not only share the Gospel and entertain through the use of illusions but also by using puppetry, ventriloquism, clowning, balloon sculpturing, drama, storytelling, chalk art, face art, juggling and other visual arts; as a result they include all these art forms at their training conventions, regional conferences and in their magazine, The Voice.
The International Fellowship of Christian Magicians has an annual International Convention that moves across the country, but is currently held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Their website is found at *https://fcm.org
The current President of the organization is Jamie Doyle.
- 1st Vice President: P.J. Weber
- 2nd Vice President: Greg Phillips
- Treasurer: Andrew Anderson
- Secretary: Beth Salo
- Immediate Past President: Joey Evans
Past Living Presidents
- Joey Evans - Former President
- Steve Varro - Former President
- Duane Laflin - Former President
- Del Wilson - Former President
- Len Camp Former - President
- Ed Jarvis Former - President
- Jerry Burgess - Former President