From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 20:57, 28 April 2015 by Jpecore
|Born||William George Armstrong Jenkins|
|Died||July 11, 1985 |
|Categories||Books by George Armstrong|
He announced the end of the Magic Wand in 1960.
- Tricks of the Trade (1946)
- Challenge Instant Hypnotism (1947)
- George Armstrong's Premonition (1949)
- Mass Hypnotism
- Goodlifes's Abracadabra, Vol. 1. No. 4, 23th February 1945, "THE MAGIC WAND" CHANGES HANDS, page 4
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 26, No. 3, May 1946, FOREIGN PUBLICATIONS, page 68