From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 14:48, 10 February 2013 by Hardi
Harry Baron (1919-1991), the stage name of Harry Albert Boughen, was the co-founder with Joe Stuthard of The Kaymar Magic Co.
|Born||Harry Albert Boughen|
August 28, 1919
|Died||May 27, 1991 (age 71) |
Huntsmead, Billericay, Essex, England
Baron was the editor of Magic Info (1976-1981).
- My Best Card Trick (1953)
- My Best Close-up Trick (1954)
- Close Up Magic For Beginners
- Card Tricks for Beginners
- Magic for Beginners (1954)
- Magic: How to Entertain and Baffle Your Friends with Magic
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 85, No. 917, July 1991, THE HARRY BARON STORY, page 147
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 71, No. 9, September 1991, Our Side of the Pond BY ELIZABETH WARLOCK, page 107
- http://www.lybrary.com/harry-baron-m-60566.html, Harry Baron