From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
After Ireland's death in 1954, the business was taken over and managed by Jay Marshall, who later married Ireland’s widow, Frances Ireland. The shop moved to its current location on Lincoln Avenue in 1963, and was renamed "Magic, Inc."
- ↑ Map of Chicago Magic Locations, Magic, Inc. Accesssed 2015-07-20
- ↑ Sophia Coleman - "Magic and Mystery, Chicago’s History", Jan. 23,2012 Accessed 2015-07-20