Difference between revisions of "Norm Nielsen"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
| misc =
| misc =
'''Norm Nielsen''' created the
'''Norm Nielsen''' created the Floating Violin illusion in [].
Latest revision as of 12:22, 22 April 2020
Cover of Genii (1969)
|Born||Norman Dale Nielsen|
February 17, 1934
|Died||April 21, 2020 (age 86) |
Norm Nielsen created the Floating Violin illusion in 1966.
| This page incorporated content from Norm Nielsen,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- Cover, GeniiNagazine, Vol. 34, No. 3, November 1969, Our Cover, Norm Nielsen, page 126
- Cover, The New Tops, Vol. 17, No. 3, March 1977, COVER PORTRAIT ... NORM NIELSEN, SUPER STAR OF MAGIC ... BY FRANCES MARSHALL, page 10
- Cover Genii 1978 April
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 59, No. 9, September 1979, Memoirs Of A Magician's Ghost, by John Booth, CHAPTER 145 - With Norm Neilson in Spain, Page 65
- M-U-M, Vol. 91, No. 3, August 2001, A Conversation with Norm Nielsen... the Art of Magic, pages 19-27
- M-U-M, Vol. 98, No. 8, January 2009, The Nielsen Gallery, Norm Nielsen – Musical Magic by Michael Close, page 62
- Bio-bibliographisches Lexikon der Zauberkünstler Edition Volker Huber, April 2002, page 248
- http://web.archive.org/web/20131114043840/http://www.magicinwisconsin.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=57&Itemid=93 (www.magicinwisconsin.com via wayback machine)