From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 01:58, 18 June 2014 by Philippe billot
September 30, 1943
Walter Lees (b. 1943) edited Pabular from 1978 to 1981.
- The Immaculate Card Magic of Walt Lees written by Lewis Ganson (1980)
- Four professional Card Tricks from the Repertoire of Walt Lees (1981)
- The Best of Close-up by Britain's Leading Magicians (1984)
- The Cardmanship of Roberto Giobbi (1985)
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 81, No. 876, June 1987, This Is Your Life WALT LEES, by Peter D. Blanchard, page 119
- e-book Peter Duffie England Up Close, Chapter 18 Walt Lees, page 90