From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Cover of Genii (1987)
April 28, 1940
|Died||April of 2015 (age 74) |
Karel Absolon (1940-2015), born Karel Ocelik in Czechoslovakia, performs magic with his wife Blanka Absolon (as "The Absolons" and "Duo Absolon").
- Key Routine (1972)
- Illusion with Witch (1977)
- Cane to Live Snake (1983)
- Four Legs Five Hands (1985)
- 1988 Dragon Award (first performers from Europe to win) by The J. Marberger Stuart Foundation, Inc
They have two children, Lucie and Petr, who are also performers.
- ↑ Karel and Blanka Absolon: An Autobiography, Genii 1987 July.
- ↑ http://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46397&sid=d11fcf42bf81ccb1b3555ab71a03e00a