|Born||Sven Lennart Green|
December 25 1941
Lennart Green (born December 25, 1941) is a world champion close-up/card magician, a title which he won in 1991 at the FISM convention in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is known for seemingly chaotic routines which are highly original and display great skill.
Green has appeared on the World's Greatest Magic television special. He is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and lectures internationally.
- Lennart Green's Classic Green, Volumes 1-7, DVD
- Green Magic, Volumes 1-3
- Lennart Green's Snap Deal (1995)
- Red & Black Cards, 1-2 Separation (1989)
- The Green Angle Separation (1990)
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 79, No. 4, April 1999, OUR COVER LENNART GREEN, page 55
- all-about-magicians 
| This page incorporated content from Lennart Green,
a page hosted on Wikipedia. Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License