|Born||June 26, 1901|
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Prof. Aronack (1901-?) was the stage name of Dr. Aaron Ackermann, a urologist in Rio de Janeiro.
He worked as a professional magician from 1910 to 1930 prior to becoming a physician.
He published a column in one of the largest papers in Brazil, Correio daMartha, under the head 'Tricks and Illusions' ", where he wrote the biographies of magician who has performed in Brazil. 
In November 1963, he founded the bi-monthly newsletter Magus, that's editor, director and main writer; He created the Brazilian College of Magicians, of which he was elected president.
- Segredos daMagia (1934)
- O Magico das Salas (1949)
- ↑ Tops, FEBRUARY 1953
- ↑ Who's Who in Magic: An International Biographical Guide From Past to Present by Bart Whaley (1990)
- ↑ Linking Ring, Vol. 36 No. 5, July 1956
- ↑ The Sphinx Vol. 51 No. 3, December 1952
- ↑ http://enciclopediadamagica.blogspot.com/2012/07/mr-aronack-aaron-arkemann.html