|Born||January 19, ?|
|Categories||Books by Walt Anthony|
Walt Anthony, a magician with forty years in entertainment. Director, coach, lecturer, author. Member Actors Equity, alumnus of Mystery School, honoree of Inner Circle of Bizarre Magick. One of only two magicians approved to recreate magic from the first three Harry Potter books exclusively for school and library shows.
Anthony is a performer with more than forty years of practical experience and formal training in magic and entertainment.
Anthony has an acting and directing background, as well as expertise in communications, education, and corporate training. He has presented programs worldwide for media, organizations, and industry.
He is the proprietor of the “San Francisco Magic Parlor,” a 19th Century salon within the historic Chancellor Hotel Union Square. The Parlor, well into it’s second year, presents Theatrical Magic performances year round.
For two decades Anthony has been engaged to perform storytelling and motivational magic for Fortune 500 corporations appearing at conferences, conventions, and banquets, as well as upscale private events. He has been featured on Chicago’s WGN-TV, San Francisco’s KOFY-TV, and performed with Carol Channing & Friends to raise awareness for arts education.
Anthony contributed articles and presentations to many major magic periodicals and was featured in the book “A Devil of o Bar and Pub.”
- Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic, author
- Devil of a Bar & Pub, contributor
- Contributions to: Linking Ring, MUM, Genii, Magic Magazine, Beyond Smoke and Mirrors
- Workshop: Making Your Magic… Magical, Chicago, San Franciso, Orlando, New York, Italy
- Presentations/Routines created for, Wack-O Innovative Magic, Pete Biro, George Ledo, Chilling Magic Productions, Paradox Magic