|Born||Daniell Edward Garrett|
September 5, 1951
|Died||August 3, 2023 (age 71) |
Garrett was a long time member of the Inner Magic Circle w/Gold Star. He also served several terms on the Board of Directors for FFFF, the Original Close-up Convention. He has lectured at numerous magic clubs since the mid 1970's. He sells many of his own effects and props under the name 'Dan Garrett Magic'.
- Professor Daydream (1976)
- Teasers and Ticklers (Lecture Notes 1979)
- Close-up Connivery Lecture #1 & #2 (1988-1989)
- Garrett Does the U.K. (Lecture notes 1991)
- Squeakeasy (1992)
- Garrett in the USA (1993) - same content as "Garrett Does the U.K."
- Southern Hospitality 0.4 (1995)
- Dan Garrett's Top Ten (Lecture Notes 1997)
- Wizard's Way (2002)
- The Last Palindrome (2002)
- Close-up Connivery (1991)
- Over the Rainbow (1992)
- KidShow Konnivery (1993)
- Cabaret Connivery (1995)
- Grab That Pinhead (with Bob Sheets) (2008)
- Buffaloe'd - The Magic of Jim Buffaloe (written by Jim Buffaloe, published, edited, typeset and layout by Dan Garrett, illustrated by Marshal Philyaw, Tony Dunn and Dan Garrett) (1998).
- M-U-M, Vol. 75, No. 6, November 1985, Dan Garrett Magician Of The Month, by David Goodsell, page 8
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 68, No. 9, September 1988, OUR COVER Dan Garrett by Phil Willmarth (With Carol Garrett), page 74
- Magicana (New Zealand), Vol. 41, No. 238, February/March 1993, CONVENTION HEADLINER Dan Garrett, page 7
- M-U-M, Vol. 84, No. 3, August 1994, DAN GARRETT, National President, 1994-1995, page 12
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 97, No. 1041, April 2003, Tony Brook in Conversation with Dan Garrett, page 109
- M-U-M, Vol. 100, No. 5, October 2010, 4F FILES, Fechter’s Finger Flinger Frolic, Dan Garrett by Steve Marshall, page 30
- Dan Garrett — the Full Monty!